This is a page of hints and tips to help you get the most out of the BAAL website.
If you do not see what you need here, contact the Web Editor.
1. Click Members on the navigation bar.
2. You should see the following login box:
3. Type in your email address and password, and click on the Sign in button.
4. The login box should now look like this (but with a different screen name):
5. If the email address and password were entered correctly, you can now access the Members only web pages.
6. If you do not have a log in address and password and you are a member of BAAL, please contact the Web Editor to have your web account created.
1. If you have forgotten your password, click Reset password on the log-
2. A new password will be sent to your email address. You can then change this to something more memorable after logging in.
1. Log in (see above).
2. Click Change Password.
3. In the Change Password box, type in your old password and your new password twice.
4. Click the Change Password button, and your password is changed.
After logging in to the website you can change your screen name by clicking Change screen name on the log-
Contact the Web Editor and he will give you access. This may take a couple of days.
Contact the Web Editor and he will give you access using your new email address. This may take a couple of days.
You can log out on the Members page. Or if you close your browser, you will be automatically logged out.
1. Go to the page for the SIG you are interested in.
2. Click on the contact name in the lefthand column.
The committee area is reserved for BAAL committee members. It contains pre-
Email the BAAL administrator, Jeanie Taylor (Dovetail).